Actor Anil Kapoor says they are working on the second season of his popular TV show ’24’ which will be as thrilling as the first one.
Kapoor, 57, made his television debut with the Indian adaptation of the hit international TV series ’24’, which was aired on Colors channel.
“’24’ is very special to me. The feedback I have received, from viewers across all strata of society and age groups, has been very heartening and truly encouraging. I am excited to share that while viewers once again relish Season 1 of the show, we are already working towards season 2 which will be as thrilling and edge-of-the-seat as the first season,” Kapoor said in a statement here.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“As an actor and producer I experienced creative satisfaction from this show. We were very fortunate that some of the nicest people in show business came together on this show. Everyone, right from the actors to the technicians put in 200 per cent and that shows on screen,” he said.
The espionage drama ’24’ showed ATU chief Jai Singh’s (played by Anil Kapoor) journey as he races against time to save Prime Ministerial candidate Aditya Singhania (Neil Bhoopalam) from assassination.
The show featured Anil Kapoor, Anupam Kher, Shabana Azmi, Tisca Chopra, Anita Raj, Mandira Bedi and Neil Bhoopalam among others. It was co-produced by Anil Kapoor Film Co and Ramesh Deo Productions, directed by Abhinay Deo and adapted by Rensil D’Silva.
The show will now re-run on Rishtey channel and Kapoor hopes the audience enjoy watching it again.
“Ever since the first season of ’24’ drew to a close in December 2013, audiences have been reaching out to us via different mediums requesting for a re-run of the show. We are now happy to announce that the show will air on Rishtey,” said Colors channel CEO Raj Nayak.
The show will be telecast from today every Monday to Saturday at 9 PM on Rishtey.