The finite series will be aired Monday to Thursday at 10.30 p.m.
After years in planning and a year in the making, “Yudh”, which stars the Big B as Yudhisthir Sikarwar, promises to take viewers on a “cinematic experience”.
“Yudh” is co-produced by Amitabh’s production company Saraswati Creations in collaboration with Endemol India. Helming the show is acclaimed filmmaker Anurag Kashyap as the creative director, along with Shoojit Sircar who has been roped in as a creative consultant. The series is directed by Ribhu Dasgupta.
The show follows the life of Yudhishthir Sikarwar, a real estate baron, who is diagnosed with a degenerative neurological disorder. It traces his journey, his struggle with his collapsing health, his battle with business rivals and his complicated family equations.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Also starring veteran actress Sarika along with names like Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Kay Kay Menon, the show has so far, via its promos, given the audience a reason to watch out for it.