Amitabh Bachchan, who is currently promoting his debut fiction TV series “Yudh”, is likely to begin shooting for the eighth season of “Kaun Banega Crorepati” in July. Work on the set of the show is already underway here.
A source aware of the developments told IANS that the set is being constructed at the Yash Raj Films (YRF) studio.
“The shooting will begin around end of July and KBC will most likely go on air in September. It will replace ‘Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega’,” the source said.
“Kaun Banega Crorepati”, hosted by Big B, airs on Sony Entertainment Television. The reality game show, the Indian version of the globally popular “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire”, has a huge fan following and every year, millions of people try their luck to get a chance to sit on the ‘hot seat’, and become a ‘crorepati’.
In April, Amitabh had started shooting for the promos of the eighth season.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
The 71-year-old has hosted six seasons of the show. The third edition was hosted by superstar Shah Rukh Khan.