Amitabh Bachchan, who is currently promoting his debut fiction TV series “Yudh”, is likely to begin shooting for the eighth season of “Kaun Banega Crorepati” in July. Work on the set of the show is already underway here.
A source aware of the developments told IANS that the set is being constructed at the Yash Raj Films (YRF) studio.
“The shooting will begin around end of July and KBC will most likely go on air in September. It will replace ‘Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega’,” the source said.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
“Kaun Banega Crorepati”, hosted by Big B, airs on Sony Entertainment Television. The reality game show, the Indian version of the globally popular “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire”, has a huge fan following and every year, millions of people try their luck to get a chance to sit on the ‘hot seat’, and become a ‘crorepati’.
In April, Amitabh had started shooting for the promos of the eighth season.
The 71-year-old has hosted six seasons of the show. The third edition was hosted by superstar Shah Rukh Khan.