Big B, who will be seen playing the role of construction company co-owner Yudhishthir Sikarwar in the TV series, unveiled the poster in the presence of his co-stars Sarika and Aahana Kumra, the show’s creative director Anurag Kashyap, and creative consultant Shoojit Sircar, among others.
The poster of the series, directed by Ribhu Dasgupta, presents an intense-looking Amitabh running away in a blue suit against the backdrop of skyrising buildings amidst dust.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“I play a construction company owner. There is business rivalry and family issues along with health issues which might be terminal…how he balances is what you will get to see,” Amitabh Bchchan told reporters at the poster launch.
Co-produced by Amitabh’s production company Saraswati Creations with Endemol India, the show is being promoted as a “first of its own kind” TV series. “TV needs change and we always complain about it. I feel it (‘Yudh’) is cinema as a TV series,” said Sircar.
Anurag Kashyap agreed: “It’s like cinema on screen. This is Mr. Bachchan at his best. We followed rules of cinema for the show. The approach…from script to sound design to editing, it’s same as it’s done in films.”
The series will be aired on Sony Entertainment Television.