Megastar Amitabh Bachchan is set to make his debut on a fiction TV series titled “Yudh” and a grand event was planned in New Delhi to unveil the poster, but the capital’s storm played a spoilsport leaving him disappointed.
“It was to be a grand ‘poster drop’ on the facade of the Statesman building in Delhi, Connaught Place… So… the Statesman… and the unfurling of the poster for ‘YUDH’. Well a slight disappointment!
“There was an early morning storm in Delhi just before we landed, a recurring factor in this part of the world at this time of the year due to the excessive heat in the summer, and because of the strong winds the poster, a very large, almost 150 feet sized could not be put up,” he posted on his official blog srbachchan.tumblr.com.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The activity didn’t happen as planned, but the dramatic poster of the series directed by Ribhu Dasgupta, was launched on Wednesday in the presence of his co-stars Sarika and Aahana Kumra, the show’s creative director Anurag Kashyap, and creative consultant Shoojit Sircar, among others.
In the series, expected to go on air from July, Amitabh Bachchan will be seen playing the role of construction company co-owner Yudhishthir Sikarwar.
It is co-produced by Amitabh Bachchan’s production company Saraswati Creations with Endemol India and is being promoted as a “first of its own kind” TV series.