Actor Amit Tandon will enter “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein”, and he will essay the role of Ishita’s (Divyanka Tripathi) former fiance, Subbu.
Amit will play a positive character where he will try to re-unite Ishita and Ruhi (Ruhanika Dhawan). Subbu’s re-entry into Ishita’s life will make Raman (Karan Patel) very uncomfortable and ruffle many feathers in the family.
- Divyanka Tripathi husband, wedding photos, date of birth, age, Facebook page, Instagram page, Twitter page and famous roles
- Karan Patel turns Gulabo for Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. Watch video
- Karan Patel's real mother-in-law Kiran Bhargava joins Yeh Hai Mohabbatein
- Gopal K Singh joins 'Ye Hai Mohabbatein'
- Amit Tandon 'honoured' to be backed by Ekta Kapoor
- Why did fans not want autograph of TV actor Karan Patel of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein?
A source said: “The makers of the show wanted to cast a known face for the character of Subbu and had auditioned quite a few known television faces. However, after many auditions and screening they have now finalised Amit for the role. The actor has started shooting for the upcoming track and his entry will be very dramatic.”
The 36-year-old has previously appeared in shows like “Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi”, “Dill Mill Gayye” and “Jeannie Aur Juju”.
“Yeh Hai Mohabbatein” is aired on Star Plus.