Actress Ami Trivedi, best known for her comical avatar in shows like “Khichdi” and “Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo”, is all set to entertain viewers as a ghost in popular comedy show “Chidiya Ghar”.
“I’m going to play the very interesting character in the show. I am very excited to share the screen space with the most popular cast of show. I hope my fans will like my new avatar in the show,” Ami said in a statement.
- IBPS Clerk 2017: Apply by October 3, know eligibility, exam pattern and other details here
- Tropical Storm Pilar skirts Mexico coast with rain and wind
- Bigg Boss Tamil: Suja Varunee gets evicted, Kamal Haasan asks people to vote carefully
- FIFA U-17 World Cup big opportunity for youth, says Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- WWE No Mercy: John Cena to retire from WWE following Roman Reigns loss?
- Shah Rukh Khan, Karan Johar, Gauri Khan and Shweta Nanda pose for their own VOGUE cover
Ami’s entry will increase the drama quotient in the show and will begin a new track which will take the viewers on the roller coaster ride of laughter.
“Chidiya Ghar”, which airs on SAB TV, tells the story of a fun-loving family comprising of different members with their unique mannerisms. All members exhibit one unique trait that defines their personality and behaviour.