Alok Nath is a popular face on Indian television. But the actor is making headlines not for his roles and shows. This time, it is because his son has been booked for alleged drunken driving in suburban Mumbai. As per reports, the actor’s son Shivang Nath, accompanied by three friends, including two women, was returning from a birthday party in his car late last night.
Shivang was said to be behind the wheels when the traffic police asked him to stop while checking for drunk driving. Apparently, he instead of stopping the vehicle, increased the speed and tried to flee. The police then chased him and intercepted his car on the SV Road in Bandra. He was later caught in Santacruz and fined Rs 2,600. The report states that his car has been seized for now.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
According to the police, Shivang was allegedly in an inebriated state and was not carrying the driving license. Also, his female friends tried to argue with the police that they were driving the vehicle as Shivang tried to switch seats with a female friend. But the police caught him before he could pull off the trick. The report also says that Shivang and his friends got verbally abusive and created a ruckus at the police station in Santa Cruz.
Shivang was said to be let off on the condition that he would remain present in the court for further proceedings.
Alok Nath is a popular name and also know with the nickname of ‘Sanskari Babuji’. Thus such a report is turning out to be more ironic for many! Alok Nath is known for playing the patriarch in the Rajshri films like Hum Aapke Hain Koun and Hum Sath Sath Hain. He has the image of a gentle and traditional old man. He has also been a part of various television shows like Sapna Babul Ka…Bidaai, Yeh Rishtaa Kya Kehlata Hai and Woh Rehne Wali Mehlon Ki and many more. Due to his tag of ‘Sanskari Babuji’, he has even been trolled a number of times on social media. But the actor has always taken it sportingly.