Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar displayed his tricks of Taekwondo on a reality TV show when he went to promote his upcoming movie ‘Entertainment’ on the platform. There, he happened to have a face-off with a contestant, also named Akshay.
Akshay Nalawade, a contestant on Zee TV’s ‘Cine Stars ki Khoj’ has earlier performed as a background dancer behind the Bollywood ‘khiladi’ at award functions, and he always wished to meet the actor personally someday.
On the show, Nalawade shared that he idolises Akshay and that the trained martial arts star is also his inspiration to get a black-belt in Taekwondo. Akshay was touched.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Nalawade then requested the screen hero to come on stage and teach him a few Taekwondo tricks. The action titan immediately obliged and did a face-off in a non-contact fight with the contestant.
A few kicks and punches here and there and Akshay Kumar knocked Nalawade down. And no, Nalawade didn’t mind!