Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar displayed his tricks of Taekwondo on a reality TV show when he went to promote his upcoming movie ‘Entertainment’ on the platform. There, he happened to have a face-off with a contestant, also named Akshay.
Akshay Nalawade, a contestant on Zee TV’s ‘Cine Stars ki Khoj’ has earlier performed as a background dancer behind the Bollywood ‘khiladi’ at award functions, and he always wished to meet the actor personally someday.
On the show, Nalawade shared that he idolises Akshay and that the trained martial arts star is also his inspiration to get a black-belt in Taekwondo. Akshay was touched.
Nalawade then requested the screen hero to come on stage and teach him a few Taekwondo tricks. The action titan immediately obliged and did a face-off in a non-contact fight with the contestant.
A few kicks and punches here and there and Akshay Kumar knocked Nalawade down. And no, Nalawade didn’t mind!
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More