Reality show ‘Bigg Boss 7’ contestant Ajaz Khan, who was a wild card entrant in the show and went on to win everyone’s heart was soon to appear on comedian Kapil Sharma’s comic show ‘Comedy Nights With Kapil’.
Ajaz , who recently confronted the much-loved household name Kapil Sharma infront of the media for not airing his show, thinks that there was nothing wrong in asking for your rights.
“I was called by Kapil and team to shoot for ‘Comedy Nights With Kapil’ as a celebrity. I shot the show at 2 am in the morning but the show has not been aired yet. I tried to get in touch with Kapil several times but he never replied. So, we were at a party, I saw him there and just went and asked him about my show. There was nothing wrong in it,” said Ajaz.
“Kapil told me I did all this for publicity. But no I don’t want any publicity. I am already known and I have my own fans.”
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
When model-turned actor Ajaz further tried to ask for an explanation from Kapil, as told by Ajaz, the stand-up comedian said, “Airing of shows and deciding guests is not in my hand. The channel decides it.”
Ajaz also told The Indian Express that Kapil decided not to shoot his show with film star turned-actress Sunny Leone when she wanted to promote ‘Ragini MMS 2’ claiming ‘Comedy Nights With Kapil’ to be a family show. He did not shoot with Surveen Chawla and Jay Bhanushali for ‘Hate Story 2’ too for the same reason.
When contacted Kapil Sharma, he remained unavailable to comment.
The actor who was seen in films like ‘Allah Ke Bandey, ‘Kyaa Hoga Nimmo Kaa’ will soon be seen in director Sanjay Gupta’s next, ‘Mumbai Saga’, with John Abraham and Vivek Oberoi.
Remembering ‘Bigg Boss’ and ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’ days, Ajaz said, “I have learnt a lot from the two shows. Salman bhai is very fond of me. Whenever he meets me, he meets from heart. The way he is fighting against everything coming his way and sustaining himself for so long in Bollywood is commendable. ‘Ek number’ director Rohit Shetty is the most humble man I have come across. His success has not reached his head. He keeps himself grounded inspite of giving such big hits. They are all very good people.”
Finally Ajaz Khan, who is thankful for all the fame and love, has a message for his fans, “Nothing is permanent. Nothing is small or big. We should be thankful for what we have and be grounded.”