Reality show ‘Bigg Boss 7’ contestant Ajaz Khan, who was a wild card entrant in the show and went on to win everyone’s heart was soon to appear on comedian Kapil Sharma’s comic show ‘Comedy Nights With Kapil’.
Ajaz , who recently confronted the much-loved household name Kapil Sharma infront of the media for not airing his show, thinks that there was nothing wrong in asking for your rights.
“I was called by Kapil and team to shoot for ‘Comedy Nights With Kapil’ as a celebrity. I shot the show at 2 am in the morning but the show has not been aired yet. I tried to get in touch with Kapil several times but he never replied. So, we were at a party, I saw him there and just went and asked him about my show. There was nothing wrong in it,” said Ajaz.
“Kapil told me I did all this for publicity. But no I don’t want any publicity. I am already known and I have my own fans.”
When model-turned actor Ajaz further tried to ask for an explanation from Kapil, as told by Ajaz, the stand-up comedian said, “Airing of shows and deciding guests is not in my hand. The channel decides it.”
Ajaz also told The Indian Express that Kapil decided not to shoot his show with film star turned-actress Sunny Leone when she wanted to promote ‘Ragini MMS 2’ claiming ‘Comedy Nights With Kapil’ to be a family show. He did not shoot with Surveen Chawla and Jay Bhanushali for ‘Hate Story 2’ too for the same reason.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
When contacted Kapil Sharma, he remained unavailable to comment.
The actor who was seen in films like ‘Allah Ke Bandey, ‘Kyaa Hoga Nimmo Kaa’ will soon be seen in director Sanjay Gupta’s next, ‘Mumbai Saga’, with John Abraham and Vivek Oberoi.
Remembering ‘Bigg Boss’ and ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’ days, Ajaz said, “I have learnt a lot from the two shows. Salman bhai is very fond of me. Whenever he meets me, he meets from heart. The way he is fighting against everything coming his way and sustaining himself for so long in Bollywood is commendable. ‘Ek number’ director Rohit Shetty is the most humble man I have come across. His success has not reached his head. He keeps himself grounded inspite of giving such big hits. They are all very good people.”
Finally Ajaz Khan, who is thankful for all the fame and love, has a message for his fans, “Nothing is permanent. Nothing is small or big. We should be thankful for what we have and be grounded.”