Actor-filmmaker Ajay Devgn will soon make his way onto the small screen as a host of Savdhaan India. He says he will host a few episodes of the TV show.
The actor, who is busy promoting his upcoming film Shivaay, will promote the new season which boasts of a tagline to fight crime Darr Kar Nahi, Datt Kar.
Ajay is happy to get on board for the Life OK show.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“What has made ‘Savdhaan India’ an iconic brand is it’s never dying attitude to continue to make an impact in people’s life,” Ajay said in a statement.
He added: “This time with the new season, the message that people should take back home is that don’t just be a spectator, but fight against crime and feel empowered. I’m honoured to associate with the show, host a few episodes and be a part of the change that the show aims to bring in the people of India.”
The new season of the show aims to empower people to stand up against crime without fear and battle it without any inhibitions.
On the big screen, Ajay will be seen in Shivaay, directed and produced by Ajay himself. Also starring Vir Das, Sayyeshaa Saigal and Erika Kaar, the movie will hit the screens on October 28.