Actress Aishwarya Sakhuja, who is all set to shake a leg with her husband Rohit Nag in “Nach Baliye 7”, says the forthcoming dance based reality show will work as a confidence booster and will overcome her fear of dancing.
“I took up ‘Nach Baliye’ to get over my fear of dancing. As an actor, it’s important to keep honing one’s skills. Dancing will not only make me more confident in the art, but a show like this will also make me deal with challenges in life a lot better,” Aishwarya said in a statement.
Rohit, who married the “Main Na Bhoolungi” fame actress in December last year, says “Nach Baliye 7” will bring the couple “closer” to each other.
- Decide on facilities for kids staying with women inmates: Bombay HC
- Fresh plea in Supreme Court backing deportation of illegal Rohingyas from India
- SEBI to hire agency to strengthen IT infrastructure
- Jammu and Kashmir: Two soldiers injured in Poonch as Pakistan violates ceasefire
- Power couple Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer rule out full-time partnership
- LG XBoom OJ98 review: As loud and versatile as it gets
He said: “I have done everything ever since I have come to Mumbai from being an assistant camera man, doing still photography to casting, then becoming an executive producer and recently a line producer. Everytime something new came to me, I said lets try it out
“And I think when ‘Nach Baliye’ was offered to us, I went with the same attitude that let’s try it out. Aishwarya wanted to participate and I have also never really performed, except in school.
“I think when Aishwarya and I will work together, the show will bring us more closer each other. Whatever be the results, I think we will be closer to each other and that’s a big reason for saying yes to the show.”
“Nach Baliye 7”, which will be aired on Star Plus starting April 26, will be co-judged by actress Preity Zinta, author Chetan Bhagat and choreographer Marzi Pestonji.