‘Big Bang Theory’ actress Sara Gilbert has tied the knot with her longtime girlfriend Linda Perry.
The 39-year-old actress married the Rock performer on Sunday in an intimate ceremony, reported E! Online. Perry, 48, had proposed to Gilbert almost one year ago at
a Los Angeles park.
“We go to a park, and we have food and we’re eating it, it’s really sweet and there’s this guy sitting playing guitar, like a street musician, and he starts playing this song that we love.”
She goes to her backpack and she pulls out these T-shirts and the first T-Shirt says ‘will’ and then puts on another T-shirt and it says, ‘you,’ then ‘marry’, ‘me’. It was the most amazing proposal ever,” Gilbert said.
Perry had also made sure all their family members were there to witness the beautiful moment.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Gilbert, who came out in 2010, said that her co-star Johnny Galecki had helped her come to terms with her sexuality.