‘Big Bang Theory’ actress Sara Gilbert has tied the knot with her longtime girlfriend Linda Perry.
The 39-year-old actress married the Rock performer on Sunday in an intimate ceremony, reported E! Online. Perry, 48, had proposed to Gilbert almost one year ago at
a Los Angeles park.
“We go to a park, and we have food and we’re eating it, it’s really sweet and there’s this guy sitting playing guitar, like a street musician, and he starts playing this song that we love.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
She goes to her backpack and she pulls out these T-shirts and the first T-Shirt says ‘will’ and then puts on another T-shirt and it says, ‘you,’ then ‘marry’, ‘me’. It was the most amazing proposal ever,” Gilbert said.
Perry had also made sure all their family members were there to witness the beautiful moment.
Gilbert, who came out in 2010, said that her co-star Johnny Galecki had helped her come to terms with her sexuality.