Actor Rajniesh Duggall has become the winner of the fifth season of the stunt-based celebrity reality show ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’.
The 32-year-old ‘1920’ star, who beat fellow contestants Gurmeet Choudhary and Nikitin Dheer to clinch the top spot after performing risky stunts, said the show made him a bold person in real life.
“I entered the show keeping in mind that I have to win it. But there were many moments of ups and downs on the show and I do accept that the down moments did demotivate me. But the idea was winning only.
“The show not only opened doors for other ventures but it did make me a bold human being. I was always a strong-headed but I have become bold now,” Rajniesh told PTI after winning the show.
The winning trophy was handed over to him by superstar Ajay Devgn. Rajniesh also won a car and cash prize of Rs 25 lakh.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Rajniehs Duggal thanked fans for their support.
<blockquote class=”twitter-tweet” lang=”en”><p>Would like to thank all of you for being there with me n supporting me, praying for me… lots of love n happiness always..</p>— Rajniesh Duggall (@rajniesh19) <a href=”http://twitter.com/rajniesh19/statuses/470796099205083136″>May 26, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src=”//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>
‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’ is the Indian version of US reality game show ‘Fear Factor’, where contestants are required to perform daring stunts both on land and in water.
The fifth season of the Colors’ show was shot in Cape Town, South Africa and was hosted by filmmaker Rohit Shetty.
Rajniesh feels that Shetty motivated him to perform well on the show.
“Rohit motivated everyone. He pushed every contestant to another level with each task. He is one of the reasons that I managed to win the show. He looks tough but he is a nice human being and one of the best hosts of ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’,” he said.
The actor, who is a fitness freak, always wanted to be a part of such shows on TV. Though the actor is not keen to star in daily soaps, he would do shows where he can showcase his other talents apart from acting.
“I am an avid viewer of ‘Fear Factor’ and always wished to participate in a show like this. I did not have to undergo any special preparations for the show because I am a fitness freak,” Rajniesh said.
The ‘Dangerous Ishq’ star would be seen next in this year’s two releases — ‘Hotel 2’ and an untitled love story.