Popular TV actor Gaurav Khanna is all set to enter crime detective series ‘CID’.
Gaurav will be joined by actor Maninder Singh and the two will be seen portraying the role of senior CID cops.
“The coming episodes will see an extended team of cops. There will be six junior cops coming in and in addition to them and four senior cops will be seen,” a source said.
Besides Gaurav and Maninder, other popular names from the television industry have also been approached to play the role of the other two senior cops.
Gaurav was last seen on the small screen as the male lead in daily soap ‘Byaah Hamari Bahoo Ka’, while Maninder was last seen as the lead in ‘Chabbis Barah’.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
‘CID’, which airs on Sony is the longest running television series in India, having completed seventeen years in 2014.