Eleven-year-old Abhishek Sinha won the dance reality show ‘Boogie Woogie’ here today.
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who had come to promote his upcoming film ‘Bhootnath Returns’ gave away the trophy to Abhishek Sinha.
Abhishek, who is from Jamshedpur, was awarded with the prize money of Rs 10 lakh and in addition to this he got Rs one lakh sponsored by Horlicks.
The show had started in early December last year with 16 children from across the country. Apart from Abhishek, Aryan Patra, Sachin Sharma, Priyanka Tapaddar and Mohd Mumtaz were the finalists.
The top five contestants paid a tribute to Big B by performing a medley of his hit songs. Later, even Bachchan joined them on stage and performed his signature steps.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Actors Varun Dhawan, Ileana D’Cruz, Nargis Fakhri, Jaccky Bhagnani, Shreyas Talpade, along with Anu Malik, too came for the finale.