Multiple Emmy-winning actor Aaron Paul will return to TV with an upcoming drama, tentatively titled “The Way”, on digital streaming service Hulu.
The “Breaking Bad” star has joined the cast of the show, which is about a controversial movement struggling with relationships, marriage and power, reported Entertainment Weekly.
- Breaking Bad: Top 10 moments from one of the greatest TV shows ever
- The Handmaid's Tale season 2 first look: Rebellion is in Gillead's air, watch video
- George Clooney's TV comeback lands at Hulu
- Did you catch these Black Mirror cameos?
- Happy birthday Aaron Paul: Why his performance as Jesse Pinkman was one of the best in television ever
- Aaron Paul says he stole every prop he could find on "Breaking Bad"
Paul, 35, will assume the role of Eddie Cleary, a husband of Sarah (Michelle Monaghan) and father, who has converted to the movement after undergoing a crisis of faith.
Created by Jessica Goldberg, “The Way” is executive-produced by Jason Katims, whom Goldberg worked with on Parenthood.
Paul also will serve as a producer on the show, which has a 10-episode order and will premiere this winter.