Bollywood actor Aamir Khan’s philanthropic television venture ‘Satyamev Jayate 2’ came to an end on Sunday (March 30) after 5 episodes.
The episodes talked about fighting rape, police, garbage and hygine conditions, corruption and ended with a bang giving its take on the importance of voting.
With the Lok Sabha Polls round the corner, the finale episode Aamir Khan talked about the importance of casting the vote, electoral reforms, the good and bad in Politics among others.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
In the episode, the maker urged the people to make an informed decision. Satyamev Jayate tweeted, “Cast your vote, don’t vote your caste. Make an informed choice in the 2014 elections. #MyVoteNotForSale.”
Even as the episode was being aired, celebrities and others took to Twitter to highlight how the finale episode of ‘Satyamev Jayate 2’ is a ‘must watch’.
Twitterati is all praises for Aamir Khan and have even started trending #MyVoteNotForSale, one of the aspects of the finale episode.
Music composer Vishal Dadlani said, “Important: Did you watch #SatyamevaJayate today? If not, DO NOT MISS THE RE-RUN.”
Sona Mohapatra, who is also associated to ‘Satyamev Jayate’ tweeted, “”Jaisi Praja Waise Raja” a sad take on democracy! Let’s try & change this #India . The citizen has to take centre stage. #MyVoteNotForSale.”
— Mehdi Nisar (@mehdi_nisar1) March 30, 2014
#MyVoteNotForSale and will vote the deserving one…
— A.K. (@sovereign_SK) March 30, 2014