Bollywood actor Aamir Khan’s philanthropic television venture ‘Satyamev Jayate 2’ came to an end on Sunday (March 30) after 5 episodes.
The episodes talked about fighting rape, police, garbage and hygine conditions, corruption and ended with a bang giving its take on the importance of voting.
With the Lok Sabha Polls round the corner, the finale episode Aamir Khan talked about the importance of casting the vote, electoral reforms, the good and bad in Politics among others.
In the episode, the maker urged the people to make an informed decision. Satyamev Jayate tweeted, “Cast your vote, don’t vote your caste. Make an informed choice in the 2014 elections. #MyVoteNotForSale.”
Even as the episode was being aired, celebrities and others took to Twitter to highlight how the finale episode of ‘Satyamev Jayate 2’ is a ‘must watch’.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Twitterati is all praises for Aamir Khan and have even started trending #MyVoteNotForSale, one of the aspects of the finale episode.
Music composer Vishal Dadlani said, “Important: Did you watch #SatyamevaJayate today? If not, DO NOT MISS THE RE-RUN.”
Sona Mohapatra, who is also associated to ‘Satyamev Jayate’ tweeted, “”Jaisi Praja Waise Raja” a sad take on democracy! Let’s try & change this #India . The citizen has to take centre stage. #MyVoteNotForSale.”
— Mehdi Nisar (@mehdi_nisar1) March 30, 2014
#MyVoteNotForSale and will vote the deserving one…
— A.K. (@sovereign_SK) March 30, 2014