Bollywood actor Aamir Khan’s television show ‘Satyamev Jayate’, which returned for the second season on March 2 was too heavy for filmmaker Karan Johar.
The ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’ director tweeted, “#SatyamevJayate broke my heart…made me feel helpless yet inspired me to make a change..truly moving, heartfelt and rightfully arousing!”
The first episode of ‘Stayamev Jayate 2’ started with one of the most debated and hard hitting issues prevalent in the country today – crimes against women.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The episode focussed on the rising number of rape cases in India and other atrocities against women in the nation.
The episode dealt with the sensitive issue highlighting what the ‘victim’ goes through and urged the viewers to bring about a change.