Superstar Aamir Khan will spread awareness about the importance to cast vote in the upcoming and final episode of ‘Satyamev Jayate 2’ to be aired tomorrow.
Prior to this, the subjects which were to be discussed on the show were strictly kept under wraps. But this time, the producer-host of the show decided to change course and went ahead to reveal the topic of the finale episode as it was crucial in view of forthcoming elections, sources said.
“We decided to reveal the topic of ‘Satyamev Jayate’ as we wanted more and more youngsters to be abreast about the existing political scenario,” spokesperson of Aamir said in a statement here.
Aamir wants to spread the importance of voting and also wants audience to be aware of all the facets of the current political environment. The episode would guide people to take into account various factors before they cast their vote.
The episode will be aired on Star Plus, Star Pravah, Star Vijay, Asianet, Star Utsav and DD at 11 am tomorrow.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016