It has been alleged in the messages on social networking site facebook.com/AwakIND that when at the end of the show, Aamir asks for donations for Humanity Trust, the money is used for masjid construction assistance and placement assistance for Muslim youth.
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
Aamir however clarified on his official Facebook page that the messages were “malicious… wrong and baseless”.
According to reports Aamir Khan met Mumbai Police Commissioner and Joint commissioner (law and order) on March 8. The officials have assured swift investigation and action with the Cyber Cell investigating the case.
Aamir Khan’s television series ‘Satyamev Jayate’, based on bringing about awareness on various social issues, started with its second season on March 2, 2014. The first season which started in May 2012 dealt with topics like female foeticide, domestic violence and child abuse, while the second season started with the rise in rape cases and the second on the law and order and police force in the country.
On March 7 Aamir Khan took to his Facebook page and clarified that he is associated with Humanity Trust, Hanspukur, West Bengal, not the other Humanity Trust.
His message read:
False and malicious messages are circulating through various electronic media including Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter and other social media networks alleging that donations are being sought in my television program Satyamev Jayate Season 2, in relation to an entity by the name of Humanity Trust which is claimed to be working in the field of Masjid Construction Assistance and placement assistance for Islamic youngsters. This is entirely false. I would like to clarify that Satyamev Jayate, in Season 1 was associated with Humanity Trust, Hanspukur, West Bengal which is a charitable hospital run by Dr. Ajoy Mistry and his mother Subhashini Mistry. Humanity Trust, Hanspukur, West Bengal is doing excellent work in the field of health care and provides free medical facilities to the poor. More information can be found on their website http://www.humanityhospital.org and our website http://www.satyamevjayate.in/every-life-is-precious/humanity-trust.aspx.
Please note that Humanity Trust, Hanspukur has nothing to do with Humanity Trust referred to in the malicious messages. I would like to clarify that all donations sought in SMJ are used and channelized for entirely deserving and secular causes, contrary to the content of the highly mischievous/malicious insinuations in the messages, being circulated by vested and unscrupulous interest.
These malicious messages are entirely false, wrong and baseless. I categorically deny that SMJ has anything to do with Humanity Trust as stated in the malicious messages or that we have called for donations in the name of the said entity. I urge the members of the public to disregard the said malicious message. For more information on all NGOs featured on the show, please visit our website http://www.satyamevjayate.in
Spread the love guys.