Theatre actress Aahana Kumra, who will be seen in megastar Amitabh Bachchan’s TV show ‘Yudh’, says it is a dream come true to work with him.
Aahana, who has earlier worked in films like ‘The Blueberry Hunt’ and Makrand Deshpande’s ‘Sona Spa’, is making her television debut on the small screen with drama series ‘Yudh’.
She will be essaying the role of Amitabh Bachchan’s daughter in the show, who is playing an oncologist’s role.
“I had never thought in my wildest dream that I will get a chance to work with Mr Bachchan, that too so early in my career. I had thought, I will probably get a chance to do an ad. Working him with for almost a year is like going on a ‘tirtha yatra’,” the actress said in a statement.
Apart from Bachchan, the show actors Sarika, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Kay Kay Menon, director Tigmanshu Dhulia among others.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Directed by Ribhu Dasgupta, the show has filmmaker Anurag Kashyap as the creative director and Shoojit Sircar as creative consultant.
‘Yudh’ is likely to go on air this month on Sony Entertainment Television.