Theatre actress Aahana Kumra, who will be seen in megastar Amitabh Bachchan’s TV show ‘Yudh’, says it is a dream come true to work with him.
Aahana, who has earlier worked in films like ‘The Blueberry Hunt’ and Makrand Deshpande’s ‘Sona Spa’, is making her television debut on the small screen with drama series ‘Yudh’.
She will be essaying the role of Amitabh Bachchan’s daughter in the show, who is playing an oncologist’s role.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
“I had never thought in my wildest dream that I will get a chance to work with Mr Bachchan, that too so early in my career. I had thought, I will probably get a chance to do an ad. Working him with for almost a year is like going on a ‘tirtha yatra’,” the actress said in a statement.
Apart from Bachchan, the show actors Sarika, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Kay Kay Menon, director Tigmanshu Dhulia among others.
Directed by Ribhu Dasgupta, the show has filmmaker Anurag Kashyap as the creative director and Shoojit Sircar as creative consultant.
‘Yudh’ is likely to go on air this month on Sony Entertainment Television.