Actress Selma Blair is sorry for her behavior on a Los Angeles-bound plane after which she was taken off flight on a stretcher.
The “Hellboy” star was on vacation in Cancun with her four-year-old son and her designer ex-boyfriend Jason Bleick, and reportedly lost her cool in the Delta flight raging about an unseen foe, said The Hollywood Reporter.
- Point by point, teenaged Vaishnavi Yadav continues to climb higher in Indian basketball
- Man helps woman take care of her kids on a flight; her post goes viral for all the right reasons
- Priyanka Chopra in Assam: Actor tries her luck at the Bihu dance; watch video
- Cameron Diaz says she is ‘actually retired’
- Selma Blair hospitalised post mid-flight outbursts
- Kris Jenner is part of all of our lives: Selma Blair
“I made a big mistake yesterday. After a lovely trip with my son and his dad, I mixed alcohol with medication, and that caused me to black out and led me to say and do things that I deeply regret.
“My son was with his dad asleep with his headphones on, so there is that saving grace. I take this very seriously, and I apologize to all of the passengers and crew that I disturbed and am thankful to all of the people who helped me in the aftermath. I am a flawed human being who makes mistakes and am filled with shame over this incident. I am truly very sorry,” Blair said in the statement.
Two nurses aboard the plane helped subdue the 39-year-old actress who was shouting uncontrollably.