Vikramaditya Motwane had announced his next, Bhavesh Joshi, starring Imran Khan, quite sometime ago. However, the film that was to take off in January, is yet to go on the floors. However, according to reports Khan may no longer be doing the film. According to a source, Ranveer Singh may be playing the part of Bhavesh. Motwane had earlier worked with Singh in Lootera which won many accolades. And then the actor had played the role of a Gujarati very convincingly in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s …Ram-leela.
In fact, Singh is doing very well for himself, and after the successful Gunday, Singh will also be seen in Zoya Akhtar’s upcoming film Dil Dhadakne Do in which he will be playing Priyanka Chopra’s sibling. And there are reports that Aditya Chopra may also direct him in a project.
We messaged Vikramaditya Motwane for a confirmation but he did not revert.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai