The terrifying creature that will be seen in Vikram Bhatt’s upcoming movie, Creature3D is actually a Brahma Raksh. According to Indian folklore, Brahma Rakshas are powerful and demonic spirits of evil brahmins who possess immense powers. Legend goes on to say that very few people in the world can fight and overcome these spirits.
Interestingly, there are many temples across India where Brahma Rakshas are idolised and worshiped as demi-gods. Bhatt has created his own version of a Brahma Raksha, at times referring to the Brahma Rakshas that are built in temples, to create the physical features. After infusing intensive research with his vivid imagination, Bhatt created the almost 10 foot tall creature with six foot tail. The director has incorporated his own voice for sounds that the creature makes throughout the film. Interestingly, the creature will have almost 50 minutes of screen time. “Vikram had to give voice modulations, which would vary from very low to high pitch for the parts where the creature was angry, in pain etc. After recording his voice, a software called Dehumaniser was used to mix and create the monster sounds. This technology was also used in films like Avatar and Godzilla. Throughout the film, the noises that the creature makes is originally Vikram’s,” revealed Vinod Bhanushali, President, Marketing and Promotions, T-Series.
Bhatt, said Bhanushali has also created the expressions for the monster by actually contorting his own face. The VFX technicians cloned Bhatt’s expression and replicated it on the creature’s face.You can say the creature is Vikram’s ‘baby’,” said Bhanushali.
Creature 3D, starring Bipasha Basu and Pakistani actor Imran Abbas is India’s first sci-fi creature film.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing