Vidya Balan, with her fine performances in films like Paa, Kahaani, The Dirty Picture, besides others, is considered one of the best actresses of Hindi films today. The actress, who is thoroughly enjoying this phase of her career with an interesting bouquet of films like Shaadi Ke Side Effects, Bobby Jasoos, Sujoy Ghosh’s upcoming film with Irrfan and Hamari Adhuri Kahani, with Emraan Hashmi, is now toying with the idea of doing a Marathi film.
“There are several interesting films being made in Bengali, Marathi and Malayalam. I want to do a Marathi film, because not only has the subject excited me, but also because I was born and brought up in Maharashtra. Although I am not fluent in Marathi, I will pick up the language soon as my team is Maharashtrian. The only problem, I am facing is time constraints. The director wants me to start shooting in two month’s time, and my calender for the next year is full, so that’s making it difficult. I have not given my confirmation as yet, but once I sort out things, an official announcement will be made,” said Balan.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations