While Tiger Shroff’s next was earlier scheduled to kick off in November, it is now confirmed that the film will go on the floors by August end. For the action packed romantic thriller, Shroff has been told to undergo extensive training, for which he will be travelling abroad later this month. He will be learning new martial art forms, which will help him perform stunts on the lines of Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan.
“Yes, I am looking forward to this film, since the response to my work with Sabbir was appreciated. In my next, I will try to take my ‘Heropanti’ a notch above and surprise everyone. I am keen on establishing myself as a versatile actor and I think this project will help me do just that. Sajid sir (Nadiadwala) spoke to me about it and they are currently in the pre-production stage,” mentioned Shroff.
During an earlier interview, director Sabbir Khan had mentioned that Kriti Sanon would be roped in for the film. Now, with reports of Shraddha Kapoor being approached for the same, we queried, Shroff who said that he had no idea about it. When contacted, Khan remained unavailable for comment.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations