Indra Kumar’s Super Nani that stars Rekha, Sharman Joshi, Shweta Kumar, Anupam Kher and Randhir Kapoor is slated to release on October 24.
The film will clash at the box-office with the Shah Rukh Khan-Deepika Padukone starrer ‘Happy New Year’ and Randeepa Hooda and Nandini Sengupta’s ‘Rangrasiya’.
‘Super…’ is the comeback vehicle of veteran actor Rekha, and sends across a strong message to women that real power lies within themselves.
Read: Vishal – Shekhar team up with Dr.Zeus for Happy New Year
Gandhi film-maker Richard Attenborough passes away at 90
Oscar-winning British film-maker Richard Attenborough, who struggled for 20 years to bring the life of Mahatma Gandhi on-screen in 1982 film Gandhi, passed away at the age of 90, after an eventful career spanning six decades. Attenborough had won an Academy Award for best director for Gandhi, and went on to sweep the Oscars that year with eight wins including the best picture, best director and best actor trophies.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More