While, in her home production Khoobsurat, Sonam Kapoor plays a physiotherapist who goes to treat a patient in a traditional royal household, in Sooraj Barjatya’s Prem Ratan Dhan Payo, she essays the role of a graceful modern day princess.
Sonam Kapoor, it seems will be seen wearing ethnic clothes like beautiful ghagra cholis, saris, kurtis and churidars. It will be interesting to see how the actress, who has a keen sense of dressing, will be styled as a royal.
Prem Ratan Dhan Payo has Salman Khan in a double role and also stars Neil Nitin Mukesh, Anupam Kher and Swara Bhaskar. The second schedule of the film is complete and the unit will resume shooting in the first week of October at ND Studios in Karjat.
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh