Singham 2, the much-awaited and much-anticipated film, has finally gone on floors, on March 15. According to a source close to the project, Ajay Devgn has been shooting chase sequences at Kharghar near Navi Mumbai. A set has been erected near Panvel where the film is presently being shot. It will be canned in a start-to-finish schedule in Mumbai before moving to Goa in May. Kareena Kapoor Khan will join the team by this month-end. The film, directed by Rohit Shetty whose Singham was a huge success, has an original script and will have names like Mahesh Manjrekar, Amole Gupte and Anupam Kher in its cast. Plans are on to release the film on August 15.
Sennheiser conducts Neumann Masterclass at AM Studios, Chennai and YRF studios
Sennheiser Electronics India Private Ltd, in partnership with Real Image, conducted Neumann Masterclass in Chennai and Mumbai at the famous AM Studios and Yash Raj Studios. Over 100 sound engineers from Chennai, Mumbai and other parts of India attended the two workshops that focused on recording, mixing and select monitoring. The two Neumann Masterclasses were conducted by industry stalwarts and Neumann endorsers Shantanu Hudlikar, Chief Engineer at Yash Raj Studios (YRF Studios) in Mumbai and Ashish Manchanda, noted sound engineer and owner, Flying Carpet Productions at AM Studios in Chennai.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Hollywood producer Mark Canton to make superhero film based on comic book series The Sadhu
Hollywood producer Mark Canton who has earlier produced films like 300, Immortals and 300:Rise of an Empire will now produce a superhero film, Warrior: Birth of a Sadhu, based on the comic book series, The Sadhu, a property owned by Graphic India. The screenplay has been penned by Gotham Chopra and Sharad Devarajan. Canton will develop and produce a live action feature film under his banner Atmosphere Entertainment. The story revolves around a British soldier, James Jenson who seeks refuge among sadhus after his family is brutally murdered.