Singham 2, the much-awaited and much-anticipated film, has finally gone on floors, on March 15. According to a source close to the project, Ajay Devgn has been shooting chase sequences at Kharghar near Navi Mumbai. A set has been erected near Panvel where the film is presently being shot. It will be canned in a start-to-finish schedule in Mumbai before moving to Goa in May. Kareena Kapoor Khan will join the team by this month-end. The film, directed by Rohit Shetty whose Singham was a huge success, has an original script and will have names like Mahesh Manjrekar, Amole Gupte and Anupam Kher in its cast. Plans are on to release the film on August 15.
Sennheiser conducts Neumann Masterclass at AM Studios, Chennai and YRF studios
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Sennheiser Electronics India Private Ltd, in partnership with Real Image, conducted Neumann Masterclass in Chennai and Mumbai at the famous AM Studios and Yash Raj Studios. Over 100 sound engineers from Chennai, Mumbai and other parts of India attended the two workshops that focused on recording, mixing and select monitoring. The two Neumann Masterclasses were conducted by industry stalwarts and Neumann endorsers Shantanu Hudlikar, Chief Engineer at Yash Raj Studios (YRF Studios) in Mumbai and Ashish Manchanda, noted sound engineer and owner, Flying Carpet Productions at AM Studios in Chennai.
Hollywood producer Mark Canton to make superhero film based on comic book series The Sadhu
Hollywood producer Mark Canton who has earlier produced films like 300, Immortals and 300:Rise of an Empire will now produce a superhero film, Warrior: Birth of a Sadhu, based on the comic book series, The Sadhu, a property owned by Graphic India. The screenplay has been penned by Gotham Chopra and Sharad Devarajan. Canton will develop and produce a live action feature film under his banner Atmosphere Entertainment. The story revolves around a British soldier, James Jenson who seeks refuge among sadhus after his family is brutally murdered.