Shah Rukh Khan loves bonding with his children, be it over films, football, FIFA 14 or studies.
The doting father keeps posting a lot of tweets and photographs on his social media accounts to shower love on his children Aryan, Suhana and AbRam. While some include the superstar posing with his children, a few other are random candid shots.
But what took the cake last week was Khan’s tweet on the little apple of his eye, AbRam. The tweet that got more than 1500 re-tweets, saw Khan confessing that he is referred to as ‘Gaga GooGoo’. “Heard my kid go Gaga GooGoo & express all. Made me remember a quote – Life is ephemeral don’t waste it looking up big words.”
Earlier too, the actor had tweeted a cute post, where he spoke about how Suhana, AbRam and he share five dimples. Looks like Khan’s dimples have some serious competition.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Shooting with toddlers is never easy, as kids generally like to do their own thing and no one can brief a little kid about a scene. On the sets of Koyelaanchal, the unit coaxed a nine-month old who was playing Suniel Shetty’s son, for more than five hours to say ‘mumma’ for a scene. But the baby named Manjeet refused and remained mum. That was till Anna (Shetty) came on the scene and picked up the little one and gently asked him to say ‘mumma’. The infant responded immediately and everyone was impressed with the actor’s parental instincts!
Kareena Kapoor Khan always makes heads turn with her impeccable fashion sense and remarkable style when it comes to clothes and her make-up. In fact, the makers of Singham 2, for which she is currently shooting, were so impressed with the way she presents herself that they have asked her to style her look in a few sequences of the film. Kareena is playing a Maharashtrian girl in the film, so it will be interesting to see how the Begum works on presenting her look, but we are sure she will rock!