Shah Rukh Khan loves bonding with his children, be it over films, football, FIFA 14 or studies.
The doting father keeps posting a lot of tweets and photographs on his social media accounts to shower love on his children Aryan, Suhana and AbRam. While some include the superstar posing with his children, a few other are random candid shots.
But what took the cake last week was Khan’s tweet on the little apple of his eye, AbRam. The tweet that got more than 1500 re-tweets, saw Khan confessing that he is referred to as ‘Gaga GooGoo’. “Heard my kid go Gaga GooGoo & express all. Made me remember a quote – Life is ephemeral don’t waste it looking up big words.”
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Earlier too, the actor had tweeted a cute post, where he spoke about how Suhana, AbRam and he share five dimples. Looks like Khan’s dimples have some serious competition.
Shooting with toddlers is never easy, as kids generally like to do their own thing and no one can brief a little kid about a scene. On the sets of Koyelaanchal, the unit coaxed a nine-month old who was playing Suniel Shetty’s son, for more than five hours to say ‘mumma’ for a scene. But the baby named Manjeet refused and remained mum. That was till Anna (Shetty) came on the scene and picked up the little one and gently asked him to say ‘mumma’. The infant responded immediately and everyone was impressed with the actor’s parental instincts!
Kareena Kapoor Khan always makes heads turn with her impeccable fashion sense and remarkable style when it comes to clothes and her make-up. In fact, the makers of Singham 2, for which she is currently shooting, were so impressed with the way she presents herself that they have asked her to style her look in a few sequences of the film. Kareena is playing a Maharashtrian girl in the film, so it will be interesting to see how the Begum works on presenting her look, but we are sure she will rock!