By Farida Khanzada
After several months of speculation regarding the cast and then the name of the film, Rajshri Productions has finally registered the title of their next. The Salman Khan-starrer has been named Prem Ratan Dhan Payo, the title that has been derived from the popular bhajan Ram ratan dhan payo. Salman Khan, who shall be working with the Barjatyas after a span of nearly 15 years, will play a double role and will be named Prem and Vijay.
“Both roles played by Salman are positive. Like in all our previous films together, in this too one of his character shall be called Prem, while the other is Vijay. It is Neil Nitin Mukesh whose character has shades of grey, though he is not completely negative,” said an official spokesperson of Rajshri.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Starring Sonam Kapoor in the lead, the film also has in its cast Anupam Kher, Swara Bhaskar and Deepak Dobriyal. To go on the floors in June, it will be ready for release in November 2015. Barjatya’s son Devansh Barjatya shall be the assistant director on the project.
Hrithik Roshan in Ashutosh Gowariker’s historical love saga
That Ashutosh Gowariker is in talks with Hrithik Roshan for his next ambitious project. The film is a love story set against the backdrop of the Indus Valley civilisation for which he is reportedly getting together a team of top technicians. Roshan is presently shooting for Siddharth Anand’s Bang Bang, while the film-maker is busy with production work of his television show Everest.