By Farida Khanzada
After several months of speculation regarding the cast and then the name of the film, Rajshri Productions has finally registered the title of their next. The Salman Khan-starrer has been named Prem Ratan Dhan Payo, the title that has been derived from the popular bhajan Ram ratan dhan payo. Salman Khan, who shall be working with the Barjatyas after a span of nearly 15 years, will play a double role and will be named Prem and Vijay.
“Both roles played by Salman are positive. Like in all our previous films together, in this too one of his character shall be called Prem, while the other is Vijay. It is Neil Nitin Mukesh whose character has shades of grey, though he is not completely negative,” said an official spokesperson of Rajshri.
Starring Sonam Kapoor in the lead, the film also has in its cast Anupam Kher, Swara Bhaskar and Deepak Dobriyal. To go on the floors in June, it will be ready for release in November 2015. Barjatya’s son Devansh Barjatya shall be the assistant director on the project.
Hrithik Roshan in Ashutosh Gowariker’s historical love saga
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
That Ashutosh Gowariker is in talks with Hrithik Roshan for his next ambitious project. The film is a love story set against the backdrop of the Indus Valley civilisation for which he is reportedly getting together a team of top technicians. Roshan is presently shooting for Siddharth Anand’s Bang Bang, while the film-maker is busy with production work of his television show Everest.