It is now confirmed that director Zoya Akhtar will start shooting for Dil Dhadakne Do next week. The cast and crew will fly down to Barcelona on May 13 and the shooting will start on May 18.
Although the actors had earlier reserved dates for the film in June, a source confessed that the makers have faced some problems with the cruise liner company, which stated that the required cruise will be available for shoot only in the month of May. The source also added that the team will return back to the Barcelona Cruise Port every fortnight.
Since several major portions of the film will be shot on the cruise, the makers couldn’t help but work things around and reschedule the shooting dates of the entire cast. The film will be shot extensively at various locations in Europe for 80-90 days. The crew will move to Spain and Istanbul among other locations after filming a few shots in Barcelona.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The film, about a dysfunctional family, stars Anil Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar, Anushka Sharma with Ranveer Singh and Priyanka Chopra playing siblings. When contacted, Akhtar was unavailable for comment.
Dil Dhadakne…is set to release on June 5, 2015.