Actor Ranveer Singh, a self-confessed fan of rapping, has now done a special rap for his next project, which happens to be an advertisement for the brand, Ching’s Secret.
The news has been confirmed by Singh’s official spokesperson, who stated that the actor has already recorded the rap. A special jingle for the ad has been composed by Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy, while the lyrics of the song has been written by Gulzar.
The spokesperson stated that the jingle has a high on energy, foot-tapping rhythm and the male vocals have been lent by Arijit Singh. Ranveer’s rap, the lyrics for which have been penned by the actor himself, has been named ‘The Manchow Rap’, which he believes add the much-needed ‘schezwani zing’ to the track.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The advertisement, that features Singh as Ranveer Ching, has been directed by Shaad Ali with choreography by Ganesh Acharya, was released last week across all social network platforms and in theatres along with the Ajay Devgn-starrer, ‘Singham Returns’.