It was director Vikram Bhatt, who flagged off the Raaz series in 2002 with the highly successful Dino Morea-Bipasha Basu starrer, Raaz. However, the baton for the second installment – Raaz 2- The Mystery Continues, was passed on to Mohit Suri, another favourite in Vishesh Films in 2009, but Bhatt returned to the franchise to helm Raaz 3 in 3D in 2012, a decade after the original released. Now the fourth in the series, Raaz 4 is all set to roll and will once again be directed by Bhatt.
Interestingly not so long ago, it was announced that Vishal Mahadkar, who had helmed Blood Money for Vishesh Films, would be helming the fourth part. When contacted Mahadkar said, “It’s true, I was supposed to direct Raaz 4, but recently the production house took the decision that Vikram was more suited to handle the subject. The decision was mutual and there were no ill feelings when I left the project,” said Mahadkar who is now working on another horror film, with another production house. “The announcement will be made soon after the paperwork is complete and I start shooting in March,” he added.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations