Manisha Koirala, who has recovered remarkably well from cancer and was last seen in Ram Gopal Varma’s ‘Bhoot Returns’ last year, has now been finalised for a film titled ‘Sitare’.
The movie is based on the life of film stars in Bollywood. Kapil Sharma, who played one of the lead characters in ‘Dunno Y… Na Jaane Kyun’, will be making his directorial debut with the film.
In the last few years, Koirala was seen making a foray into Malayalam films with ‘Elektra’ about four years ago. She also did a Tamil film, ‘Mappillai’. The beautiful actress was also seen in Onir’s critically-acclaimed ‘I Am’ with Juhi Chawla.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing