It is now confirmed that Govinda will be part of Vikas Bahl’s Shaandar. The actor will be seen in a pivotal role in the film which revolves around a destination wedding. As for Karan Johar acting in the film as reported, it is still not confirmed.
The team is hoping that Johar agrees to play the role of a Sindhi businessman, for which he has been approached. Everyone feels he would suit the role perfectly since the character is a Sindhi. Incidentally, Karan’s mother Hiroo Johar is a Sindhi. Right now, the team is in the process of coaxing Johar to take up the project and are currently sending him gifts everyday.
Karan Johar is also co – producing Shaandar which will be shot extensively in Europe. It has Alia Bhatt playing the female lead. The shoot kicks off in August.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest