It is now confirmed that Govinda will be part of Vikas Bahl’s Shaandar. The actor will be seen in a pivotal role in the film which revolves around a destination wedding. As for Karan Johar acting in the film as reported, it is still not confirmed.
The team is hoping that Johar agrees to play the role of a Sindhi businessman, for which he has been approached. Everyone feels he would suit the role perfectly since the character is a Sindhi. Incidentally, Karan’s mother Hiroo Johar is a Sindhi. Right now, the team is in the process of coaxing Johar to take up the project and are currently sending him gifts everyday.
Karan Johar is also co – producing Shaandar which will be shot extensively in Europe. It has Alia Bhatt playing the female lead. The shoot kicks off in August.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls