Kangana Ranaut’s character, Alka Singh, in her upcoming film Revolver Rani is crazy, twisted, neurotic, abusive, aggressive and a nymphomaniac.
“My character of a politician who is a goon was very difficult on paper and almost impossible to create on screen, but then that was the challenge. It was very thrilling; to understand the psychology of the character who is blood thirsty and commits her first murder at the age of seven! People should watch Revolver Rani with an open mind, forgetting my character in Queen. And I hope I am convincing enough as this neurotic woman,” said Ranaut.
The film, its concept, treatment and all the characters are very unusual, she said, which makes Revolver Rani, one of the most entertaining films she has done.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
“All the scenes were very difficult and I took a long time to understand this protagonist Alka Singh. When we were shooting in Gwalior, director Sai Kabir, who belongs to the place, would tell me that almost every child owns a gun and people told me that no actor or actress would come to shoot their films here. Had I known, I too would never have put my life in jeopardy because of a film. But now that the film is complete, it’s very special. Since Queen was appreciated and accepted, my hopes are now very high for Revolver Rani,” said Ranaut.