After helming a black comedy like Revolver Rani, Sai Kabir is all set to make a romantic – drama called Divine Lovers.
“This film is going to be very different from Revolver Rani. It’s a love story against the backdrop of the so called ‘shining India’. I am very keen to cast Kangana as well as Irrfan in it. It will not be loud and aggressive like Revolver Rani and will be set in Aligarh and Mumbai. In fact we are already in talks and both the actors are aware of the story. They are very excited about it,” said Kabir, who will be making a short film before Divine Lovers.
Interestingly, the unique pairing of Irrfan and Kangana is also there in Sujoy Ghosh’s thriller Durga Rani Singh.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations