Although the second schedule of Bang Bang is yet to take off, Siddharth Anand recently finished working with Hrithik Roshan on another project, which happens to be an advertisement for Oppo mobile phones, a five-year-old mobile company based in China, which is all set to hit the Indian market this year.
This is the first time Roshan has paired opposite Sonam Kapoor for any project and the duo will be the face of the mobile company in India. Roshan and Kapoor shot for the advertisement in Goregaon, Mumbai last week, where the two stars were filming for their parts under the guidance of Anand. The advertisement is produced by Film Farm Pvt Ltd, who had earlier produced the popular Marathi film Narbachi Wadi starring Dilip Prabhavalkar in 2013.
When contacted, Anand confirmed the news and stated, “Yes, we finished shooting for an advertisement with Hrithik and Sonam for Oppo Mobile phones. The entire shoot took place at Film City, and it was great fun working on this project.”
Ungli to release on May 23
Rensil D’Silva helmed Ungli which was initially slated to release in September will now release on May 23. Starring Emraan Hashmi, Sanjay Dutt and Kangana Ranaut, the film is produced by Karan Johar under the Dharma Productions banner.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The Legend of Michael Misra goes on floors
Director Manish Jha, critically acclaimed for the film Matrubhoomi-A Nation Without Women, has started shooting for his next, The Legend of Michael Misra. The film is a love story, starring Arshad Warsi, Boman Irani, Aditi Rao Hydari and Kayoze Irani in key roles. Presently shooting in Mumbai, the next schedule will be held in Patna and interior parts of Uttar Pradesh. The Legend… is produced under the banner Eye Candy Film, who had announced their first film with Iranian director Majid Majidi called Floating Gardens.
Shekhar Kapur clarifies
Shekhar Kapur’s most ambitious project Paani is a futuristic film set in 2040 and talks about how multinational corporations hold people to ransom by controlling and rationing water. While Sushant Singh Rajput plays the male lead in the film, reports about Jennifer Lawrence being signed to play a role in the film had been doing the rounds. Kapur who is directing the film. took to Twitter to set things right. He tweeted, “@shekharkapur. Jennifer Lawrence has not been approached for Paani. Just clearing out the rumors.”