Although the second schedule of Bang Bang is yet to take off, Siddharth Anand recently finished working with Hrithik Roshan on another project, which happens to be an advertisement for Oppo mobile phones, a five-year-old mobile company based in China, which is all set to hit the Indian market this year.
This is the first time Roshan has paired opposite Sonam Kapoor for any project and the duo will be the face of the mobile company in India. Roshan and Kapoor shot for the advertisement in Goregaon, Mumbai last week, where the two stars were filming for their parts under the guidance of Anand. The advertisement is produced by Film Farm Pvt Ltd, who had earlier produced the popular Marathi film Narbachi Wadi starring Dilip Prabhavalkar in 2013.
When contacted, Anand confirmed the news and stated, “Yes, we finished shooting for an advertisement with Hrithik and Sonam for Oppo Mobile phones. The entire shoot took place at Film City, and it was great fun working on this project.”
Ungli to release on May 23
Rensil D’Silva helmed Ungli which was initially slated to release in September will now release on May 23. Starring Emraan Hashmi, Sanjay Dutt and Kangana Ranaut, the film is produced by Karan Johar under the Dharma Productions banner.
The Legend of Michael Misra goes on floors
Director Manish Jha, critically acclaimed for the film Matrubhoomi-A Nation Without Women, has started shooting for his next, The Legend of Michael Misra. The film is a love story, starring Arshad Warsi, Boman Irani, Aditi Rao Hydari and Kayoze Irani in key roles. Presently shooting in Mumbai, the next schedule will be held in Patna and interior parts of Uttar Pradesh. The Legend… is produced under the banner Eye Candy Film, who had announced their first film with Iranian director Majid Majidi called Floating Gardens.
Shekhar Kapur clarifies
Shekhar Kapur’s most ambitious project Paani is a futuristic film set in 2040 and talks about how multinational corporations hold people to ransom by controlling and rationing water. While Sushant Singh Rajput plays the male lead in the film, reports about Jennifer Lawrence being signed to play a role in the film had been doing the rounds. Kapur who is directing the film. took to Twitter to set things right. He tweeted, “@shekharkapur. Jennifer Lawrence has not been approached for Paani. Just clearing out the rumors.”
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review