To prepare for his character in Subhash Kapoor’s Guddu Rangeela, actor Amit Sadh who plays a Haryanvi completed a 15-day workshop in order to understand and imbibe the nuances of his character. The film that stars Arshad Warsi will see the duo playing brothers on screen.
“This is the first time, I’m entering a territory like this, when it comes to my role, and so I had to really work on the look, body language and the accent, because there’s also a lot of dialogue-baazi in the film. I have to work extra hard, because I’ll be working with Arshad Warsi who’s one of the best actors we have,” says Sadh. While he was the only one who attended the workshop with his director, he says he had met and interacted with Warsi when the latter dropped by.
The actor thoroughly enjoyed the process though. He adds, “I like breaking my own limitations. I like to look and behave like my character when I’m doing a film. Sometimes it can be difficult to be in a room for five hours, doing the same things again and again, but then, that’s what acting is, and that’s what I’m here for. So it’s fun. Besides, I’m very lucky to have a director like Subhash Kapoor. He makes you work hard till you have mastered your scene. I already feel that I’ve grown ten folds as an actor, during this fifteen-day workshop.”
Guddu Rangeela shall go on floors next month, and will mostly be shot in the north India. The film also stars Aditi Rao Hydari and Ronit Roy.
Citylights on the edit table
Hansal Mehta’s Citylights is on the final edit table. The film which is set to release in May stars Rajkummar Rao in the the lead and is produced by Mahesh Bhatt and Fox Star Studios. Editing is by Apurva M Asrani who has also worked on Children Of War. This Hindi film, which was earlier titled The Bastard Child, releases on February 21. A dark political thriller, it stars late Farooque Shaikh, Pawan Malhotra, Raima Sen, Indraneil Sengupta and Tillotama Shome.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More