Vishesh Films’ next venture, Mr.X, starring Emraan Hashmi and Amyra Dastur is almost complete.
Producer Mahesh Bhatt mentioned that with the Cape Town schedule over, there are just a few portions left to shoot, post which the process of post production will begin. “We have planned extensive VFX for the film, which will meet international standards. The process will take place in Mumbai itself. I am sure the team’s hardwork will bring out fabulous results,” stated Bhatt.
The film will see Hashmi in a never before seen avatar, while Dastur’s character is that of an undercover agent.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
According to Bhatt, the plot of the film explores the grey areas between love and law.