Dino Morea, who is back after completing a six-month acting course with Delhi-based theatre director N. K. Sharma, is now looking out for performance-oriented roles in films. The actor said he is eyeing a very interesting character in Sanjay Gupta’s Mumbai Saga which will take off in May. “I first want Sanjay to take my look test and only if he signs me will I talk about the role. I have made a portfolio with different looks and am approaching producers and directors to show that I am interested in taking on new challenges,” said Morea who was last seen in Gupta’s Acid Factory.
Purab Kohli plays a water diviner in Jal
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The first look of Purab Kohli in Girish Malik’s Jal was out recently. The actors plays a water diviner (one who searches for water) in the film which talks about the water problems in Kutch. Kohli’s character Bakka is gifted with a special ability to find water in the desert, and the actor had to don the avatar of a traditional Kutchi man. “The toughest part was getting the body language and accent of people living in Kutch right and learning how to ride a camel. All this required about a week of observing and living with the natives of Kutch. Otherwise, growing my hair and beard was easy, as was wearing a dhoti, as it is one of the most comfortable garments,” said the actor.
Meanwhile, Purab will also surprise all in his upcoming film, Shaadi Ke Side Effects, in which he plays a nerd techie, who is Vidya Balan’s neighbour. “It is a special appearance with two-three scenes. I am this guy who stumbles into Vidya’s life and drives Farhan Akhtar crazy,” informed the actor.