Director Anees Bazmee who had directed No Entry and will now be helming the sequel No Entry Mein Entry said that even though Bipasha Basu’s role in the original ended, he is re-working on the script to include her in the cast. “I met Bipasha casually some time back and like me she was also keen to work in the sequel. So I spent 20 days rewriting the script to include her, and her character will be quite different from her earlier role. Though she has yet to sign the film, she will most likely be doing the film,” said Bazmee.
Salman Khan, Anil Kapoor and Fardeen Khan have been finalised for the film which will have 10 leading ladies. Asked whether Chitrangada
Singh and Esha Gupta are on board, he said no one has been signed as yet.
“We are in talks with many actresses,” said Bazmee.
Second schedule of Jagga Jasoos to take off next month
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Anurag Basu’s Jagga Jasoos starring Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif has already completed one schedule. “The shoot is going well, we’ll be starting another schedule next month,” confirms Basu.
The film spans across ten years, with Kapoor playing the title role. It also stars Govinda who is supposedly Kapoor’s step father in the film. Meanwhile, Kishore Kumar’s biopic which Basu is going to direct with Ranbir Kapoor in the lead, has been pushed to next year, since they’re busy with Jagga Jasoos.
Purani Jeans to release on May 1
Purani Jeans which is helmed by ad film-maker turned director Tanushri Chattrji Bassu will release on May 1, 2014. The film is a coming-of- age saga, depicting the agony and ecstasy of youth. Set in the mid-90s, the film has a retro feel. Set in a small town in picturesque Himachal Pradesh the cast includes Tanuj Virwani and Isabelle Liete (she debuted in Sixteen). The film is produced by Manju Lulla of Eros International and NextGen Films.