Arjun Kapoor confessed that he didn’t have to spend time training or in understanding the personality of his character, the Punjabi boy Krish Malhotra, since the character is like most boys his age.
“Krish is a modern Punjabi guy and does not have any accent in the film. From day one our director, Abhishek Verman, was very clear that he did not want Krish and Ananya to look caricaturish on screen. If you see them in a huge crowd of students, no one should be able to tell ki yeh Tamilian hain and woh ladka Punjabi hain,” said Kapoor.
For his character, the actor had to maintain the body language of a regular 20-something college guy and didn’t have to go through rigorous physical training either.
“Krish speaks in a low tone, since he is a soft spoken guy. There was nothing to play up the Punjabiness of the character, except in one part during a wedding, where I do a Punjabi dance number to cheer Ananya up. That’s when my true blue Punjabiyat comes out,” he added.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More