Akshay Kumar and Lisa Haydon started working on the remake of ‘Shaukeen’ last week. Kumar posted the first look from the film on instagram and was clearly impressed with Haydon’s acting skills.
The duo are working together for the first time. The actor posted, “1st shot of my new film Shaukeen. It has been a great day! Well done Lisa Haydon. You were born for the big screen.”
In the still, one can see Kumar dressed up for a beach holiday, sporting a white boa around his neck and beach printed T-shirt, while Haydon sizzles and shows off her flexible side, as she poses along with Kumar.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The actors were shooting in a hotel room scene indoors and will soon leave for Mauritius in May, followed by a schedule in Delhi.