Akshay Kumar and Lisa Haydon started working on the remake of ‘Shaukeen’ last week. Kumar posted the first look from the film on instagram and was clearly impressed with Haydon’s acting skills.
The duo are working together for the first time. The actor posted, “1st shot of my new film Shaukeen. It has been a great day! Well done Lisa Haydon. You were born for the big screen.”
In the still, one can see Kumar dressed up for a beach holiday, sporting a white boa around his neck and beach printed T-shirt, while Haydon sizzles and shows off her flexible side, as she poses along with Kumar.
The actors were shooting in a hotel room scene indoors and will soon leave for Mauritius in May, followed by a schedule in Delhi.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More