Mani Ratnam’s Tamil/Telugu film starring Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Nagarjuna, Mahesh Babu and Shruti Haasan has been put on hold. In fact, it may not happen at all. And it has nothing to do with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan doing Sanjay Gupta’s Jazbaa.
According to a reliable source, the reason for the film not taking off is that Mahesh Babu could not confirm his dates and as a result of which there was a problem with the co-ordination of all the other actors’ dates.
The filmmaker, it is learnt, will now be working on a Hindi project which will be his next. Mani Ratnam’s last Hindi movie was ‘Raavan’ with Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP