Aditi Rao Hydari, who has finished shooting almost 30 per cent of her upcoming film, Guddu Rangeela, says that she plays a very challenging role in the film — that of a deaf and mute girl. “I am this small-town girl from Chandigarh. I will be seen communicating in sign language with Amit Sadh. I had to undergo intensive training with a tutor who specialises in sign language. This role will be a bit different from the kind you generally see in films. Subhash Kapoor, the film’s director, is an excellent actor himself and the way he explains a scene really helps an actor,” said the actress.
Hydari is also in the news for Ticket To Bollywood, a film on the Hindi film industry in which she will be seen as an extremely rich, protected girl from London, who aspires to become an actor. The film will be helmed by ad man-turned-director, Vicky Bahri. “I start shooting in mid-May and besides Pulkit Samrat, several new people will also feature in the film,” informed Hydari.
Meanwhile, the actress has wrapped up The Legend Of Michael Mishra, helmed by Manish Jha and that has Arshad Warsi as her co-star. “In this film, which generally talks about the dreams of people from smaller towns, I play a girl from Patna who aspires to be a film star. Manish’s forte is his innovativeness. He never presents things in the regular way and has a very quirky and creative mind,” said the actress, adding that she is in a very happy space right now with a varied bouquet of films.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations