The much-awaited first look of Aamir Khan’s Christmas release, ‘PK’ , was finally launched last week. What is interesting is that Khan will be speaking in the Bhojpuri dialect throughout the film and had undergone special diction classes for the same.
To reveal the first look, Khan took to his Twitter account and updated a tweet which stated, “What do you think guys? Tell me fast… butterflies in my stomach!!! Alien! Adi Manav! Drunkard! Just someone who has lost his clothes! Ha ha ha!!! Interesting guesses!!!” The very next day, he started posting tweets in Bhojpuri to launch the motion poster, which was released across all social network platforms and has Khan mouthing a few lines in the dialect.
Khan is leaving no stone unturned to make sure the buzz around ‘PK’ is good and to kick start the promotions, the actor along with director Rajkumar Hirani, producers Vidhu Vinod Chopra and UTV Motion Pictures, decided to launch talking standee posters, which will be prominently displayed at all major cinema halls.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
These standees will have Khan talking to people around in Bhojpuri. The recorded voice note will be played the moment any individual comes close to the standee, and the audio censors installed in them are activated. The trailer of this quirky film is expected to release by the second week of August.
‘PK’ stars Khan, Anushka Sharma and Sushant Singh Rajput in the lead and is scheduled to release on December 19.