Filmmaker Krishna Vamsi, who is awaiting the release of his Telugu drama ‘Govindudu Andarivadele’ with Ram Charan Teja, says he was supposed to work with his father Chiranjeevi many years ago, but the project didn’t materialize.
“Chiranjeevi and I were supposed to work together, but I guess it was my bad luck that the project never went on floors,” Krishna Vamsi told IANS.
He, however, is happy to have collaborated with Ram Charan.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“This project is very special because it happened when I thought my career was over. I’m extremely happy and indebted to Ram for agreeing to work in the film. In fact, it was to Chiranjeevi that I narrated the story first, and he felt Ram should do it,” he said.
Also starring Kajal Agarwal, Srikanth, Kamalinee Mukherjee and Aadarsh Balakrishna, ‘Govindudu Andarivadele’ is produced by Bandla Ganesh.